Tuesday, March 11, 2014

On The Road Again...

For those of you who have known me for sometime you know that the new baby who is now a toddler has put quite a crimp into my normal nomadic lifestyle.  Prior to the birth of our newest addition I was on the road many times a year, at least once every other month.  I am excited to be on the road again and doing what I love - traveling for work, visiting family and friends, and best of all, listening to cornball music like this:


This is one of the earliest songs I learned - my parents being big fans of John Denver, Willie Nelson, Peter Paul and Mary, and just about anyone else with enough guts to get out there with a guitar and a handful of other instruments and make real music on them.  My earliest memories are of my parents singing together while my father played guitar and my mother the banjo as they sang in beautiful harmony. 

For the next few weeks, this blog will be "on the road".  I promise to try and remember to post all days but Sundays and Fridays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment